Damon Blackburn is a master craftsman, who is uniquely focused on beauty and aesthetics, and getting the job done right the first time. Damon’s philosophy centers around connecting with people, and long-term relationships are a key part of his business. To meet his own high standards, his services MUST BE outstanding and nothing else will suffice. With a vast knowledge of houses, including plumbing, electrical, drywall, tiling, framing, and finish carpentry, Damon has the knowledge and expertise to bring what his clients envision to life.
Why Hire Damon?
- Damon can do practically anything in the home
- He’s highly skilled and has a keen eye for aesthetics, finish, and scale.
- He’s licensed and insured.
- He shows up on time, as planned.
- With a reasonable hourly rate, no initial service charge, no minimums, and flexible quarter-hour billing, you are getting a top-notch craftsman for an extremely fair rate.
- Damon has been doing this 15 years, and always successfully.
- When a customer meets Damon, they’re meeting the guy that’s actually going to do the work!! (Not some unknown crew of less experienced people)
- Highly educated in this field and other fields
- He is a perfectionist. Damon has been called that, and is proud of it.
- Work gets done right the first time.
- He has a wealth of knowledge that he gladly shares with customers.
- He never cuts corners.
- 90% of his business is repeat and referral.
- His estimates and invoices are highly detailed.
- Damon is highly communicative with his customers, following his strategy of: “Stop. Engage. Explain.” at all times.
- Each day he leaves the job cleaner than when he started.
- Damon is truly passionate about the work he does and about helping his clients too!